Last updated: 12/21/2021
Welcome to topeditings.com (the “Site”). The Site is owned and operated by Top Editings (hereinafter referred to as “we,” “us,” or “our”). By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this Copyright Policy (the “Policy”). If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Site.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable laws, we have adopted a policy for dealing with alleged copyright infringement. We reserve the right to remove any content that allegedly infringes another person’s copyright.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please send your notice of alleged copyright infringement to our designated copyright agent at [email protected] .
We reserve the right to remove any content that allegedly infringes another person’s copyright, and to terminate the account or access of any user who is found to have repeatedly infringed the copyrights of others.
This Policy is subject to change without notice. We encourage you to check back frequently to review the most current version of the Policy.
Thank you for using topeditings.com.